Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Recent: Uncensored

It's been awhile since I've been in-touch. Of course, this blog hasn't been completely removed from my mind. I've actually thought quite a bit on writing 'spiritual musings' and recent shit I find amusing. But no, I've been away for way too long.

Here's a snip-it of my most recent life...

I am standing over a long steel table with plastic glove covered hands gripping an ice cream dipper in my left and a 25 pound bucket of dough in my right. That's right I work at a frickin' cookie joint! I can't say I hate the work, but I don't love it either. It is the most mind-numbing-chronically-boring job I think I could have gotten. Yes, yes, yes... Universe, that's right -- I know, I'm blessed to have this crappy job in the first place and I truly know it... but you can stop rubbing my nose in the fact. And maybe send me a few sane co-workers to work with, not to mention maybe a hottie to look at. It would really help pass the time! Oh, and to all those schmucks out there -- BE NICE (even friendly) to the folks behind the counter! And get off of those g-d damn cell phones! We're people too, you know -- and just because you think you're somehow more important does not mean it's true! You're shit stinks just like the rest of us!

I am also living in the same house as my insane 'just released last December' from prison brother who over the past months has directed all of his energy on pissing on me as much as he can in order for him to show 'his love' or whatever the hell it is. Can he just move out already!!!

My grandmother had a stroke -- excuse me, it was just a mild one -- but it's still a damn stroke all the same. So she's been a little loopy to say the least, not to mention not fit enough to drive as of present. Yes, Universe I'm totally grateful for the woman, but I'd like the old model back ASAP thank you very much.

My businesses are heading into their 'black period' and it's a real shame, because I thought I had a whole month before the fact. Somehow I missed a few months in the beginning of 2009. Thus no posts!

My book (and writing itself) is all I ever think about. It's driving me up the wall with frustration! I have some of the best writing friends I could have asked for -- and indeed I did ask for them. That's right, Universe, you finally listened and sent me something real special. Of course, there is always drama. Like just once I'd like to have my local writers group, which are probably my closest writing friends, to actually write -- and I mean all of them! I too, would like this book to be done already. I am a best-selling author dammit!

Okay, so here I am bitching to you... because I don't want to hear anymore "I'm too busy crap" from anyone. Look, normally I'm super understanding and will hold your hand -- but dammit this is life, deal with it! And stop thinking you're the only one with problems. Make those dreams happen! We all have 24 hours in a day and for most of us only 2 of those are actually any good!

No comments:

Post a Comment