Friday, January 16, 2009

Opposite of Love.

What is the opposite of love?

I've been told the opposite of love is indifference. The definition of indifference is lack of interest or no concern for.

Through my spiritual studies I have read and learned that there is no such thing as indifference to Spirit. There are two emotions which come from the human being. One is fear and the other love. If I feel nothing for this person, where does that leave me?

Honestly, I feel nothing for this person; only this uncharacteristic 'I don't care about you' mindset. I pretty much love all people. I can find God in pretty much everyone. I can even find God or my likeness in this person I have no feelings for.

The shame of it is that it not only effects my everyday living, but also challenges me to reevaluate my own Spirit. Where do you go if you are in the land of Nowhere?

Continued...

It's now 2 in the afternoon. My original post was written this morning at 8am.

After a storm we don't often enough go within God. In the midst of the day I went quiet and went where God is. I spoke with Him about this lack of feeling for this individual. I then became very still and this is what He spoke over me.

"You have done all that I require of you. You acknowledge My presence in him and you have seen yourself in his eyes. If you can not love, which I ask of you to do in everything. Simply walk away. It is better to walk away from something than to embrace something that will harm you. If you walk away I will love you all the same. I will always love you."

Always the message is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment